Green Color Cattle Hip Lift With Wood Handle Plastic Outer Tube
Detailed Product Description
||Double Layer Tube
||Green Color Or To Order
cow hip lift,
cattle hip clamp
Calving Cow Hip Lifters Cattle hanging Frames Down COW Nursing Equipments 1500KG
Max. capacity 1500kg
Total product weight: 11.5kg
Max. opening: 60cm
A cow that is recumbent (lying down on her chest or side) and unable to stand unassisted is called a down cow.
Cows may become recumbent for many reasons, it most commonly occurs around calving time.
When should the lifter be used and how?
- ). The Lifting should only be done effectively and supervised. Cows or cattle that are lifted wrong
will have a poorer chance of recovery than those who are not lifted.
- Cows or cattle that are unable to stand or unwilling to try to stand are best nursed without lifting
- Cow or cattle ‘lifters’ are not cow ‘hangers’! If the cow is hanging from a hip clamp or slouching in a sling, without taking any weight on their legs, it can cause her more damage.
- The down cows tire easily and should then be immediately placed down.
- Cow Hip lifters are the easiest method to use and the most common. They are ideal for a quick lift, but are not suitable for extended support due to the trauma they may cause to the hip bones and muscles. They are most useful if the cow can stand when lifted, such as simple milk fever cases.